Period 5 Intro to Computers
- Explore Career Opportunities and employment trends in computer applications.
- Describe basic operation of a computer and understand computer terminology.
- Demonstrate proper keyboarding techniques with a goal of 40+wpm.
- Use word processor to create, edit and format different documents.
- Create spreadsheets and graphs.
- Use database management system to create files, reports and queries.
- Complete work related job documents
- Prepare slide presentations.
100% - 90% = A
89% - 80% = B
79% - 70% = C
69% - below = no credit
- Be in your seat when the bell rings.
- Respect others and yourself.
- Listen to instructions and questions for clarification
- Have all materials ready to go when the bell rings.
- Keep the class clean at all times. Food and drinks need to be eaten outside the classroom or given to teachers before class starts.